Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lick Me Kit by Dran Designs, featuring the Happy Dana tube by Sweet Pinup - Ct tag, cover, tut, & FREEBIE cluster frame by Robyne's Elegant Designs


Ct Tag I created using the Lick Me Kit by Dran Designs, which is available for purchase at The Sweet Pinups Shop  HERE, and featuring the Happy Dana tube by Sweet Pinups, which is available for purchase at the Sweet Pinups Shop HERE

You can check out my tutorial for this tag, as well as snag the freebie cluster frame I created on my blog (and make sure you are following my blog so u do not miss a tut or a freebie) HERE 

Here is a freebie cluster frame I created using the Lick Me Kit!



Matching timeline cover I created using the Lick Me Kit, and the Happy Dana tube!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search

Snag Our Blinkie

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Our CT♥

Photobucket
 photo BLT_RED_Blinkie2_zps735481df.gif
 photo LynxTutsBlinkie-n_zps8e73f8cd.gif
 photo 1.gif
Powered by Blogger.

Where To Find It

♥Find us Online♥

♥Stalkers♥

♥Proud Member♥